A micro-finance institution with a strong growth potential, based in Douala-Cameroon, requires the services of suitably qualified, competent and motivated candidates for the following positions;
POSITION 1: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIST
Reports to the General Manager
To develop and implement the company's Strategic Business Development Plan.
To research and make recommendations to increase and diversify the portfolio of financial products and services offered by the company.
To take the lead on membership drive effort.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES indude but are not limited to:
- Implement Strategic Development Plans with emphasis on new products and services for sustainable growth.
- Develop and implement marketing/recruitment strategies of new members.
- Effective communication and promotion of products and services.
- Provide market information
- Assist in preparation of annual budget
- Develop, evaluate and monitor performance measurements of an existing and new products
- Consolidate seasonal Business Development reporting
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Management
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Candidates shoùld have at least a Master Degree or equivalent (BACC+5 years) in Marketing, Sales, Banking,
Finance, Accountancy, Management or related discipline. A Bachelor Degree plus professional certifications will also be considered. Previous experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
Be bilingual in French and English. Demonstrated computer skills using office appllcations. Strong analytical and communication skills. Quest for learning, strategic thinking and planning.
VALUES: Honesty, integrity, professionalism, discipline and teamwork. Positive and proactive attitude.
AGE LIMIT: Not more than 40 years old.
APPLICATION: Complete applications consisting of motivation letter, CV, references, copies of certificates and other relevant information.
Deadline: 9th December 2016